A holiday is supposed to be a break from studies, explanations and completing tasks. But are holidays supposed to make us irresponsible kids?
NO. So we’re going to take up certain responsibilities and also enjoy our holidays with our families.
1. The summer break for your ward is from 11.05.2013 (Saturday) to 30.06.2013 (Sunday). The first summer holiday is on 11.05.2013 (Saturday) We would love to welcome your child on 01.07.2013 (Monday).
2. For Syllabus, Date Sheet & Holidays Homework, log on to www.stcolumbopublicschool.com
3. Do holidays homework in separate notebook/ register.
4. Write the name of your ward on the charts, notebooks & A4 colored sheets.
5. Holiday’s homework should be done by students merely not by the parents. Students may take help in creative work only.
6. Grade will be added in their FA-2 (Activity).
( Principal )